Another ERASMUS+ PROJECT: Inclusion Training in Intellectual Disability for Educators in Europe (ITIDE)
Inclusion Training in Intellectual Disability for Educators in Europe (ITIDE)The ITIDE is a three year project (2014-17) led by Leeds Beckett University. It is a €400k strategic partnership involving organisations from five countries.
The partner organisations are:
· Leeds Beckett University (Lead organisation)
· National Association for Special Educational Needs (NASEN), a non-profit organisation based in England
· ICEP specialists in online continuing education and professional development for educators, based in the Republic of Ireland
· University of Limerick, Republic of Ireland · Universidad Complutense de Madrid · Anadolu University, based in Eskişehir, Turkey· The Marie Curie Association, a non-profit, non-governmental organisation based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
· Dr Pretis SINN, a SME based in Graz, Austria
Project Aims Throughout the EU, learners with special educational needs/intellectual disabilities are still not achieving or being included in education at all levels according to their potential. ITIDE aims to address this deficit by making available outstanding open access, practice-leading training materials on Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) to spread accessible, accredited, vocational learning to these groups within EU states and beyond. In doing so, we expect to support progress towards the Europe 2020 target of reducing early school leaving.
· To develop a suite of SEND Training Materials by adapting and disseminating an existing set of materials (www.complexneeds.org.uk) according to ECVET principles and EU/Partner country inclusion and SEND professional competences.
· To produce six parallel versions of the Training Materials in the different languages of the involved partners: German, Bulgarian, English, Irish (English), Spanish and Turkish.
· To provide accreditation for each version of the Training Materials through school/higher education institution training partnerships.
· To provide guidance for educators and end users on the use of the Training Materials as learning resources.
· To disseminate the adapted Training Materials in the countries of the involved partners and in the wider EU.
ITIDE project featured as case study for UK HEI International Unit
Proje web sitesi: http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/research/research-areas/research-centres/centre-for-social-and-educati...
Tags: ITIDE , COMPLEX NEEDS , SPECIAL NEEDS , ERASMUS PLUS PROJECT , MATERIALS